DEEP FLAVOR BEINGS
To bring to life the deep flavors of the Tanqueray Gin, we created deep creatures that represent the gin & tonic experience. Fresh lime, cold ice and the unique Tanqueray botanical notes: Juniper, Angelica and Koriander.
GO DEEPER PRINTS
Attempt to visualise the Tanqueray curve of taste in top to bottom layers:
1. A strong gin taste mixed with ice coldness.
2. Lime flavor opens right after.
3. Hints of Koriander hit the palette.
4. In the end, subtle notes of botanicals such as Juniper and Angelica.
5. Lime pushed down as its flavor always remains present.
DEEP FLAVORS MOTION PRINT
Semi static prints for outdoor “walking by” screens.
A very subtle approach, rather than another “screaming at your face” ad.
No mystery = No attraction.
PRELIMINARY VISUAL SKETCHES
Tracing paper and pencil, always. Old School never dies.
Laughing and pleasantries.
Little sips of this and that.
Life on the surface can be pleasurable.
But those seeking true pleasure come to realise that the deeper you go into something, the more pleasure is to be had. Richness reveals itself to people who go deep, are thorough and go looking for it.
In gin, and in life.
With good old Mr Gregg Clampffer.